AC Drive China Forum
Forum » General Discussion » Need Advice
Topics: Need Advice on General Discussion
Start by
Eesa Khan
09-24-2013 05:26 AM

Need Advice

I need a comparison between Somars Power Boss and other Intelligent motor controllers in the market and want to know which product is the most economical and efficient.
09-24-2013 07:40 AM
Top #2
Jeff Raefield
09-24-2013 07:40 AM
My experience over the years is that questions of this nature tend to fall into two categories; disguised back-door attempts at promoting a product by creating "marketing buzz" with Internet traffic that search engines will find, or people who innocently do not know how to use search engines to see the myriad of forum and blog postings already in existence on this subject. If you had seen any of those existing postings, you would notice that the majority of legitimate qualified ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS will tell you that these types of products are of very little value at all. So comparing one to another is a virtually pointless exercise. It's like discussing which species of dead fish stinks more.
09-24-2013 09:52 AM
Top #3
Ken Furem
09-24-2013 09:52 AM
well played Jeff-I'll remember the dead fish analogy
09-24-2013 12:20 PM
Top #4
Anthony R.
09-24-2013 12:20 PM
Looks like you are over in Europe, so I cannot answer your question for that market. However, when identifying a brand, make sure that you do not just look at the price, but the support that you receive from the company that sells it.
Reply to Thread