AC Drive China Forum
Forum » General Discussion » Looking for AC drives
Topics: Looking for AC drives on General Discussion
Start by
Gulu
06-12-2012 10:17 PM

Looking for AC drives

Hi
I (freelance system integrator / consultant) have been using AC drives in my projects for 15 years and I also recommend to a few System integrators.

I am developing a product / solution for farming application for myself and I plan to import ac drive directly, due to pricing benefit and business secrecy.

Can you offer us?
06-12-2012 10:29 PM
Top #2
Gulu
06-12-2012 10:29 PM
Additional
It will be helpful if I can have user manual of the drives, for my study.

In my geography, the Electric grid power is a bit erratic and very challenging for ac drive. The special requirements are as follows.

3 phase operation

1. 3 phase 320 to 335 V Ac phase to phase is the normal input to drive.

2. Sometimes, clients expect to start the motor on 300 V Ac input. (Non standard, Pump motors are wound for that)

2 phase operation

3. Quite often, there is 2 phase input only for the drive. Clients expect ac drives to support starting and operation at 400 V Ac phase to phase when 2 phase input only is available from grid. On no load the Phase to phase can be as high as 500 V Ac. When loaded, it drops down to 400 V Ac.

We have to buy and offer a wide range study ac drive to take this kind of variation. Hence please help with the adaptability and safety mechanisms, that we have to undertake before supplying drives to our clients.

And request / requirement.

If the ac drive can have power metering module built in on the input side, it will be very useful facility. We can look at having the CT coils built in or can have it externally.

Please clarify following:

a) Wide range 3 phase operation…..maximum stable range offerable.

b) 2 phase operation……support range

c) Special protection ….Better Capacitors….etc…

d) Possibility of inbuilt 1 / 3 phase power meter.

We are looking for ac drives for water pump operation only, in V/F and Constant pressure mode. 1 Phase input (upto 3 HP) and 3 / 2 phase input (upto 15 hp only on DOL connection mode). Hence let me know, if you are recommending V/F model or sensorless vector control model.

Gulu
06-12-2012 11:42 PM
Top #3
Drives
06-12-2012 11:42 PM
Hello Gulu

You can go to the website homepage for the ac drive user manual download and other information, or send an email to sales@acdrive-china.com
Reply to Thread