AC Drive China Forum
Forum » Introduce Yourself & Company » Advanced MotorTech LLC » Reply Thead

Your name:

Put the result (7 - 4) in      

Start by
Dr. Keith W. Klontz
09-02-2013 09:59 PM

Advanced MotorTech LLC

Greetings, all. I am President and CEO of Advanced MotorTech LLC, a specialty engineering services consulting company, with expertise in electric machine design engineering--from theory to practice, from teaching it to doing it. We are located in Largo FL, which is in the Tampa Bay area. This is a very technical, project-oriented entrepreneurial business serving large, industrial enterprises, including many Fortune 500 corporations, as well as innovative start-up firms. We do everything from technology reviews & analytic studies, to CAE electromagnetic machine design and analysis, to drawings for manufacture, to prototype design & build, to dyno testing. A lot of our activity is associated with electric and hybrid vehicles, wind energy systems and energy efficiency of industrial systems. We are fortunate to be very busy with engineering projects, and our training courses continue to be very well received because of their unique how-to-get-it-done focus. I hope to be able to contribute to the discussions in this group with a combination of street-smart engineering, advanced theory understanding, and big-picture managerial perspective. I am looking forward to the discourse. Dr. Keith W. Klontz