AC Drive China Forum
Forum » PLC - Programmable Logic Controller » GOT1000 multiple language question
Topics: GOT1000 multiple language question on PLC - Programmable Logic Controller
Start by
Hilke
08-15-2012 04:05 AM

GOT1000 multiple language question

I figured out how to display comments and alarms in different languages, but how can I do the same thing for the text explaining a numerical input device? For example, I have a numerical input to change the sensitivity. In the GT Designer I have a screen with "Sensitivity: " followed by the numerical input. How can I get the text "Sensitivity" in different languages?
Top #2
PLC
Multiple language support only for GT15 and GT16 because they installed Unicode2.1 fonts. So, I think GT15/16 can display a text as some languages together. To do this, your P/C keyboard also supports other languages for inputting into GX Designer. Otherwise, comment groups (multi-language supported) can display as label of switch or lamp, so you can make a confirmation switch to allow changing numeric input in advance. Thanks.
08-15-2012 04:06 AM
Top #3
Cholars
08-15-2012 04:06 AM
I don't know exactly what you need. But I tried to design a project with GT15 and ask Google for translating "Hello" to France, Japanese, Russian, Vietnamese, Thai, Chinese characters. Next, I copied all these characters and pasted in the text of GT Designer. Last, I turned GT simulator 3 for testing designed screen. It is OK. If you give me your email, I can send my project. May you test it in a real GT15/16.
Reply to Thread